Sunday, April 6, 2014

Home!




Well I’m home…you guys had a hard winter hu??? it’s crazy to see that outside Wellyworld, everything is still in hibernation!!! (its going to be 36 tonight….not cool!)

 

I wanted to write a blog summing up in the WIT program….. while I would love to tell you guys EVERY little thing I learned, there is way too much for me to write out( and I still have to unpack)!!

I’m going to start with saying that going through the WIT program this winter changed my life. It opened my eyes to the world of dressage, and to the professional world of equestrians. I learn so much about ridding, theory, horse care, and what being a professional rider relay means. Leo and I both grew and learned much more then I would have thought possible! Coming away form a winter of being in the middle of the dressage seen, I know for a fact that there is where I want to be!

This amazing experience would not have been possible without the major support team I had!

I want to say THANK YOU.

Thank you mom and dad, for making it passable for me to go to FL (for surviving the winter here!) and for always doing everything you can to make my dreams reality.

Thank you Lendon Gray, for teaching me so much, for opening doors, and for becoming a role model for me.

Thank you Kim Boyer, for opening your home to us WITies!! Being at HG all season was truly an amazing experience!

I want to thank Renee Isler and The Dressage Foundation, for supporting me.  

Leo and I want to thank Rachel Chowanec, for helping us in our training!

Thank you to all the amazing people who donated there time and skills to teaching us to the best of their ability!  Thank you!

 

Ok, now to the million dollar question, WHAT ARE MY PLANS!??? ( cue the lights)

My plans for this summer are to train and show (we are going to shoot for regionals this year!). I am going to be in OH at my barn, giving lessons, ridding, and training (give me a call if you are interested!). I am also going to be raising money for whatever the future holds for me. (I am hoping to go back to WIT next year, if it all works out!) My long-term goals, I hope to be able to do Young Riders with Leo. oh and sometime in the middle of all that I am planning on doing school.. ( ya that’s important..)

 

As this adventure ends, I am keeping my eyes up and looking forward to the next one!
J
oh, no worries, ill keep you guys up-to-date on what I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment