Monday, March 24, 2014

real quick!


Hi guys!!

I’m on the home stretch….. in the last week… its crazy. I want to take this last week to really a moment to apresate WIT and Wellington, I like it here, and would not have traded this exsperice for anything!

 Ok, now on to this past week.

 

Frist I’m going to tell you about a ground breaking lesson I had with Susanne Hamilton. She told me that Leo needs to learn to use his hind leg correctly (by bringing it up and under himself). And that when he does, he will be balanced, and able to do more things. Wow what a difference it made! she had us do pretty much the same thing we have been doing, but was able to describe it in such a way that it clicked!! Awesome moment right there! ( we had the best canter transition EVER!!!) she also told me that I can ( quietly) use my voice in the test when I need it, and as she is a judge, she was able to tell me how loud was to loud! Leo loves it when I talk to him so that was relay helpful!!

Ok so this week we SHOWED….dun dun dun….

It was not to bad! Let me say, Global is a big scary place and I am so proud of Sir Mystic Smoke ( yes that is his show name….) for not only being a good boy there, but getting there without having a BIG  melt down!! ( yes, we HACKED to a show!!! Only in wellington folks, only in wellington!)

We showed training 3 and First 1, got a 61% on both! With some big spooky moments! ( im talking whole long side, full-on spokes!!) Go Leo right??? That boy loves to show…his prusnalitny in the ring is so funny…he’s all strutting his stuff, and then he sees the flower pot!! And then goes back to strutting! Such a funny boy ;)

There are deftly some story’s to be told of this showing experience, but I am so happy that I was able to go down centerline at Global, it made my day to hear my appendix QH be announced on the loud speakers!!!!

The rest of this week our lessons were great! Everything is coming together, it’s a mater of strnagh now ( we need hills to build some up!!! FL is so flat!) its amazing to see how far we have come!

Well, im off to do some packing!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment